Specialized producer of inorganic fluorine compounds
Morita Chemical Industries custom compound production
Based on technology and competence acquired during a century of working with inorganic fluorine compounds, we can meet requests to produce custom compounds in anything from small-scale gram-sized samples to serious industrial quantities.
Hydrofluoric acid (aqueous HF) is difficult to handle!
- Normal glass vessels cannot be used.
- Highly toxic, this reagent requires the utmost care.
We want to experiment with hydrogen fluoride (HF)!
- Use of anhydrous hydrogen fluoride is possible.
- Morita can offer full R&D consultation and advice.
When large amounts of fluorine compounds are used, the reagent cost is high!
- It is economical to have work done at the site of production.
- We can also deal with any request from laboratory level to mid-scale synthesis.
We want to find new fluorine compounds!
- Morita can reproduce any synthesis method described in the literature.
- Morita can also accept commissions to process only the fluorination step.